Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Homework-February 21, 2010

Dr. Alice Christie
Dr. Christie has been teaching for several years and now she is retired. She knows what it takes to teach students of today. She is so on point when tells us about using technology in educating our students.
Students of today use more technology in about everything they do. So taking that knowledge and using what they love to do and turning ti into something beneficial and educational.

iTunes University
It is good to know and not assume. I assumed that iTunes was all about music. Ignorance is not pretty. This site provides so much more. It can be educational in so many ways. I was amazed to see the different universities posted on this site. You can learn about art, music and more. This can be helpful to students in the event they can't make to the classroom. Their class work can posted on iTunes. Teachers can use this as a teaching tool, another way for keeping their students interested.

2 comments:

  1. Taylor,

    I too enjoyed Dr. Christie's site and found it very helpful for future teachers. She had so much information that I will look back at when I begin teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you about iTunes. I mean I knew you could get more than just music on them but I really never even thought about them be used for educational purposes! I really like the concept and think it could be very useful and helpful!

    ReplyDelete