Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Final Assignment

May 5, 2010 Final Assignment
1. YouTube- this was the first time I have ever posted anything on YouTube and I am proud of it. This something that the whole world will see.
Blogger- I can keep up with this in the future. It's mine to post things that have experienced in my profession. I can talk to fellow students as we progress into our futures.
Google and Google Earth- i plan to use this in my classroom. I thought this was awesome. I have my own email account and it's free and I can tour the world and it's free.
Screenjelly and Screentoaster- my first time using it and I think I'm an expert. Our recording did not work but we used so many times.
Podcasts- my partner and I made a podcast and we hope it will be informational. They are good tools for information and instructional.
iTunes- did not use it that much but i knew about from my son. He has an iPod and that is all he does.
2. No
3. No
4. This class made me more nervous than anything. I am so use to someone showing me how to do things and I go back and repeat it for homework. And on the other hand, I learned how to find things on my own and I tried to figure out how to do it.
5. Google Earth. I did my project over and over again. I could not for the life of me figure it out. but thanks to my classmate Brittany south, she showed me how.
6. No, I was not bored. I was afraid to come to class. I felt left behind all the time. I learned the material but I was slow about doing it.
7. The only thing I would change is the learning on your own. I think there maybe more students like me. The workload was fine, we're college students not kindergartners. As I said once before, show me how to do it and I can go to town on my work.
8. Yes. Some medium. I could not blog before, didn't know what it was. But I can say proudly that I am a blogger now.
9. I am going to try and stay up on my PLN. This is something I would love to have when I begin teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment