Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 25 Assignment

7th Grader Personal Learning Network
I extremely proud of this young lady. The kids of today know more about technology than the older generation and that has got to change. This girl has accomplished something that I not yet beyond to begin. To know how to go to the internet and pull up whatever you need to find without any hesitation is amazing. This is a good example what have to do to keep up to speed with the world.

Two Questions that can change your life.
My sentence someday will be "she taught generation how to do math". My goal is to become a math teacher and I know I need to step up the pace a little to get to my destination. And I do feel that each day I get better and better. Now I can say I do have a little technology under my belt with more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment